WITT gas filter for GOX : Best practices in Safety, with maximum Operability.
In addition to removing contaminants, WITT’s Filter 77 – O2 drains out condensate, protects downstream
equipment and extends service life. All designed to meet the Best practices in Safety, with maximum Operability.
- Bronze (Cu89/Sn11) 50μ filter element
- O-Ring Elastomer FKM (FKM 938)
- -30 °C to +60 °C
- Up to 40 barg
- Connections G 3/4 F
- Length 205 mm, diameter 72 mm, mass 3.03 kg
- Type 077-010
Meeting the Best Practices in Safety :
- Meets all the requirements of EIGA Guideline IGC Doc 13/12/E “Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems“
- Certification by BAM (German Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing) for O2 service
- Pre-cleaned to EIGA Guideline IGC Doc 13/12/E, and ready for O2
- Withstands maximum line pressure (40 barg) even if it becomes clogged
- No velocity limitation, including during commissioning “blow-out” testing
- Not subject to a minimum thickness requirement (per Appendix D of EIGA Guideline IGC Doc 13/12/E).
With maximum Operability :
- Reliable filtering performance increases service life of downstream fittings and equipment
- Condensate can be collected and removed using condensate drain
- Change of filter element possible while installed, due to user-friendly design
- High flowrates owing to its flow maximising design (please see flow curves overleaf)
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain - the condensate should be drained at regular intervals, and the filter element should be checked regularly and replaced if necessary in accordance with Appendix F of EIGA Guideline IGC Doc 13/12/E.