Portable outlet point for one gas up to a multi outlet point.
For temporary high gas requirement on construction sites – especially during the installation of boilers and apparatus constructions, but also applications on ships, docks or wharfages, during demolition and torch cutting work as well as on scrap yards. For fuel gases (acetylene, propane, ....), oxygen (oil and grease free) and shielding gases (other gases on request).
- robust design respectively with shelter and lifting lugs as a ground frame or convertable for mounting
- compact, mobile unit for almost unlimited applications
- individually combinable during the design of the gas paths (up to 5 gases) and up to 6 outlet points per type of gas
- safety devices conform to EN 730 against reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- reduces the risk of accidents by short hose connections
- a series connection of several distribution stations is possible
- robust frame work
- manifold with threaded end at in- and outlet
- outlet point ball valves on outlet
- outlet point pressure regulator with pressure gauge or variable area flow meter
- safety device conforms to EN 730 against revers gas flow and flashbacks
- inlet G 3/4 male with cone
- outlets G 3/8 male with cone / G 1/4 male with cone respectively with nozzle for hose or hose coupling SK100
- complete mounted and tested
- stackable version
- with ball valve at inlet
- for mounting (at the railing for example)
- manufacturer certification according to EN 10204
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Please identify the individual gas at the time of enquiring!