Take-back of electrical appliances §19 ElektroG3
Electrical appliances can be returned free of charge to the manufacturer for disposal.
Attachments and components that are not part of the original delivery condition will not be taken back.
In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- The device must be free of hazardous contamination.
- Any personal data stored must be deleted.
To return an electrical appliance, download the PDF form.
- Go to "Reason for return" and click the box "electrical waste accordng to WEEE directive 2021/19/EU".
- Then fill in the decontamination declaration on page 2.
- Please also note the shipping notice for returns and save the form.
- Send the form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the inspection by the service department, you will receive a return / delivery note with which you can return the electrical appliance free of shipping costs.
Suitable transport packaging must be provided by the sender. A refund of the packaging costs will not be made.