Non-Return Valve NV100
Non-return valve for the prevention of unintended gas mixtures, for flow rates up to 130 m³/h (air), up to 25 bar, G 1/8 - 3/8
- safety element: non-return valve [NV]
- every non-return valve 100% tested
- ultra-low opening pressures (approx. 30 mbar), ultra-low pressure drop
- compact and light: 25 X 71-78 mm, 39 g
This model is also available in Stainless Steel
WITT non-return valves for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow.
Every non-return valve 100% tested.
The best non-return valves in the world.
- a spring-loaded non-return valve prevents a reverse flow of gases, which could lead to unwanted gas mixtures
- low pressure drops – using complex valve assembly with low opening pressures (approx. 30 mbar)
- no leaks – using a spring-loaded valve assembly with elastomer sealing
- diverse applications – useful for many technical gases
- reduce installation costs – the spring-loaded valve is not affected by gravity and may be installed in any orientation
Operation / Usage:
- non-return valves are used to protect equipment and pipelines against dangerous reverse gas flow. Use is possible for applications according to EN 746-2
- WITT non-return valves may be mounted in any position / orientation
- the maximum ambient / working temperature is 70 °C / 158 °F
- annual testing of the non-return valve and body leak tightness is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- non-return valves are only to be serviced by the manufacturer
Company certified ISO 9001
Designed for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Cleaned for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 33/18 and CGA G-4.1: Cleaning of Equipment for Oxygen Service
Here you find all downloads for the product.