For models 772LE, 737LE, 747LE, 757LE
Dome Pressure Regulator 737LE-HD/S, for high inlet and outlet pressures
Brass, connections G 3/4" F / G 1“ F, Kv value 1.65 / Cv value 1.9
- maximum pressure stability even during flow and temperature fluctuations
- back pressure area 0.5- 60 barg
- suitable for high pressures at inlet, up to 300 barg
- burn-out safety for O2
- inlet connection: G 3/4", outlet connection: G 1"
- option: lockable spindle hood against unauthorized adjustment
This model is also available in Stainless Steel
High-performance dome-loaded pressure regulator-set. For high and varying flows requiring maximum pressure stability. A complete solution, applicable as a manifold pressure regulator per DIN EN ISO 7291.
- Pilot Control Tube (PCT): One of the features enabling highly accurate control of outlet pressure
- Balanced Seat Design (BSD): Further enabling control precision, high reliability and low maintenance
- A complete solution, ready to use. With integrated pilot pressure regulator, and stainless steel pressure gauges, completely assembled and tested
- Own-medium controlled. Enabling autonomous operation
- Closed system. No gas is released to atmosphere
- Simple to install and operate. Removable spindle enables simple setting of the required outlet pressure. Can be positioned at any angle / orientation. For indoor and outdoor installation.
Operation / Usage
Ideal for process gas supply where pressure accuracy is required even when inlet pressures and flow rates are varying. High flow rates and outlet pressure accuracy are achieved, even when the difference between inlet and outlet pressures is small. Own-medium controlled, with integrated pilot gas regulator, meaning no separate gas supply is required.
Annual testing of body leak tightness is recommended. Depending on application, moving wetted parts may need periodic replacement. Device-specific Maintenance-Kit available upon request.
Company certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and PED 2014/68/EU Module HCE-marked according to PED 2014/68/EUATEX 2014/34/EU with ignition hazard analysis according to EN 1127-1, DIN EN 13463-1 and ZH1/200
Analysed for Food Safety per HACCP-Analysis
Fulfils the requirements of EU Regulations (EC) 1935/2004, and (EC) 2023/2006
Fulfils the requirements of German Food and Feed (LFGB) Law, and is suitable for contact with food gases
Available upon request
Lockable spindle cap
Certificates and test reports
Other Dome types
Switchover systems / parallel supply systems
Customer-specific / customised versions
Here you find all downloads for the product.
- Gas Mixers
- Gas Analysers
- Package Leak Detectors
- Pressure Regulators + Outlet Points
- Gas Safety Equipment
- Flashback Arrestors / Flame Arrestors
- Non-Return Valves
- Safety Relief Valves
- Gas Filters
- Metering Valves
- Oxygen Lancing Equipment
- Ball Valves
- Test Rig for Flashback Arrestors
- Fittings + Accessories