OXYBABY® accessories for analysis of very small packages
Gas Analyzer OXYBABY® 6.0
O2- and O2/CO2-gas analyzer for MAP-packages, premium version
- ideal for quality control
- fast and precise sample testing
- also measures packaging pressure
- minimum sample gas requirement (2 ml)
- O2 value is displayed in 0,01% steps
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years, depending on use)
- high capacity data storage, with export port
- optional: bluetooth, barcode reader etc.
Further information on www.oxybaby.com
Cordless handheld oxygen or combined oxygen/carbon dioxide analyzer for checking modifi ed atmospheres in food packaging. The ideal instrument for portable, fast and accurate sample tests at the packaging machine, in stores or in laboratories.
OXYBABY® is a cost effective mobile alternative to tabletop / fixed analyzers.It offers all of the benefits of modern technology quickly and easily as options.
For example: Bluetooth for wireless communication and an integrated barcode reader.
Ensure that the quality of your packaged product is maintained (HACCP), guaranteeing continued customer satisfaction.
OXYBABY® 6.0 is the ideal instrument for sample tests, requiring only a minimal amount of sample gas, allowing even the smallest of MAP packages to be tested.
Includes measurement of the package’s internal gas pressure. Together with the exclusive OBCC software (optional), measured results can be documented, providing complete traceability (HACCP). Provide your customer with the results, ensuring that your product has the best possible packaging quality.
- minimal sample gas requirement for testing even the smallest packages
- integrated data log of the last 500 measurements
- product administration up to 25 users, 100 product names and 50 packaging lines
- indication of package’s internal pressure
- indication of carrier gas proportion
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- data transfer and charge of batteries via USB port
- faster workflow by an optional integrated bar code scanner for product data
- sample flow control with warning in case of blocked needle
- upgraded simple one-hand operation
- measurement alternatively also by hose
- easy to clean
- large illuminated graphic display
- multilingual menu guide: see overleaf
- integrated needle cover to protect needle and user
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years)
- low maintenance costs
Complete in carrying case:
- charging device and adapter set
- data cable
- CD-ROM with OBCC-Software (demo-version) and operating instructions
- 2 spare needles
- 2 spare filters
- set of 100 rubber seals
case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm (12.79x15.16x4.53 inch),
case weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- hose with Luer-Lok connection for stationary measurement
- barcode-reader - integrated into OXYBABY®
- Bluetooth for OXYBABY® - integrated into OXYBABY®
- Bluetooth adapter for PC
- Bluetooth printer
- OBCC software license
- can/bottle piercer
- table rack/stand
Please note our variety of accessories.
Here you find all downloads for the product.
OXYBABY® accessories for headspace analysis of bottles and cans
Rubber seals, needles, sensors, battery etc. for OXYBABY®, PA, MAPY, MFA
Software for documentation of measurement results of OXYBABY® and PA
Stainless Steel table-rack for OXYBABY®
Bluetooth table printer for OXYBABY® 6.0
Gas Analyzer OXYBABY® 6.0 is used in following areas:
- Gas Mixers / Gas Blenders
- Gas Analyzers
- Package Leak Detectors
- Pressure Regulators + Outlet Points
- Gas Safety Equipment
- Flashback Arrestors
- Non-Return Valves
- Safety Relief Valves
- Gas Filters
- Metering Valves
- Oxygen Lancing Equipment
- Ball Valves
- Test Rig for Flashback Arrestors
- Fittings + Accessories