A highly mobile solution for measuring pressure and temperature rapidly and accurately everywhere in production.
The compact pressure and temperature logger is suitable for measuring and logging of ambient pressure and temperature.
The PATBOX pressure and temperature data logger allows the setting and monitoring of machines that work with vacuum, for example inert gas packaging.
This compact instrument with OLED display is really easy to operate: The PATBOX data logger does not have to be connected, but instead registers pressure and temperature via integrated sensors.
The measuring range extends from 0.15 to 29 psi or -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F). Once initiated via the button or timer, the box registers its measurements at intervals of 100 ms, 1s, 10 s or 1 min.
The internal flash chip records 600,000 entries: at ten measurements per second, extremely precise progress monitoring over up to 16 hours is also possible in addition to purely random sampling.
Compared to other devices the PATBOX does not communicate via a USB cable but via a NFC wireless connection. The data can be read via a smartphone or tablet app for Android. Additional special feature: The battery is charged wirelessly on a charging base.
- highly mobile and accurately measurement and logging of pressure and temperature
- extremely small size
- high process reliability
- state-of-the-art sensor technology
- comfortable configuration and software update per Android App
- simple transmission of data via NFC
- large pressure range of 0.15 to 29 psi
- wide temperature range of -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- brilliant OLED graphic display
- charging base for wireless charging of the battery
- charging base
- readout of data by PATBOX Control App for Android
- operating instructions