For models 772LE-ES, 737LE-ES, 747LE-ES, 757LE-ES
Dome Pressure Regulator 737LE-HD/S-ES CO2, for high inlet and outlet pressures
Stainless steel, especially for CO2, connections G 3/4" / G 1", Kv value 1.65 / Cv value 1.9
- maximum pressure stability even during flow and temperature fluctuations
- back pressure area 0.5- 26 barg
- suitable for high pressures at inlet, up to 100 barg
- temperature range -30 °C to +50 °C (-22 °F to +122 °F)
- inlet connection: G 3/4", outlet connection: G 1"
- option: lockable spindle hood against unauthorized adjustment
For technical backgrounds and lots more about dome-loaded pressure regulators, please see: domepressureregulators.com
High-performance dome-loaded pressure regulator-set.
For high and varying flows requiring maximum pressure stability.
A complete solution, applicable as a manifold pressure regulator per DIN EN ISO 7291.
- Pilot Control Tube (PCT)
One of the features enabling highly accurate control of outlet pressure
- Balanced Seat Design (BSD)
Further enabling control precision, high reliability and low maintenance
- A complete solution, ready to use
With integrated pilot pressure regulator, and stainless steel pressure gauges, completely assembled and tested
- Own-medium controlled
Enabling autonomous operation
- Closed system
No gas is released to atmosphere
- Simple to install and operate
Removable spindle enables simple setting of the required outlet pressure. Can be positioned at any angle / orientation. For indoor and outdoor installation.
Operation / Usage
- Ideal for process gas supply where pressure accuracy is required even when inlet pressures and flow rates are varying.
- High flow rates and outlet pressure accuracy are achieved, even when the difference between inlet and outlet pressures is small.
- Own-medium controlled, with integrated pilot gas regulator, meaning no separate gas supply is required.
- Annual testing of body leak tightness is recommended.
- Depending on application, moving wetted parts may need periodic replacement.
- Device-specific Maintenance-Kit available upon request.
- Company certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and PED 2014/68/EU Module H
- CE-marked according to PED 2014/68/EU
- ATEX 2014/34/EU with ignition hazard analysis according to EN 1127-1, DIN EN 13463-1 and ZH1/200
- Analysed for Food Safety per HACCP-Analysis
- Fulfils the requirements of EU Regulations (EC) 1935/2004, and (EC) 2023/2006
- Fulfils the requirements of German Food and Feed (LFGB) Law, and is suitable for contact with food gases
Lockable spindle hood against unauthorized adjustment
Available upon request
- Certificates and test reports
- Other Dome types
- Switchover systems / parallel supply systems
- Customer-specific / customised versions.
Here you find all downloads for the product.
- Gas Mixers / Gas Blenders
- Gas Analyzers
- Package Leak Detectors
- Pressure Regulators + Outlet Points
- Gas Safety Equipment
- Flashback Arrestors
- Non-Return Valves
- Safety Relief Valves
- Gas Filters
- Metering Valves
- Oxygen Lancing Equipment
- Ball Valves
- Test Rig for Flashback Arrestors
- Fittings + Accessories