WITT gas filters, for reliable filtration of the finest dirt particles in gases. Every gas filter 100% tested.
- finest filtering of dirt particles
- resistant to corrosion
- diverse applications – useful for many technical gases
- high flow range
- extends the service life of downstream equipment – by reliable filtration performance
- prevents defective goods – by finest filtration performance
- can be mounted in any position / orientation
Operation / Usage:
- in gas supply pipelines e.g. laboratory pipeline, supply of burners in glass manufacture
- the ambient / working temperature range is -25 °C up to 110 °C (-13 °F up to 230 °F)
- annual testing of the filter is recommended.
- The filter element may be replaced by a competent member of staff
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Cleaned for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 33/18 and CGA G-4.1: Cleaning of Equipment for Oxygen Service