Powerful manifold pressure regulator, designed to TRGS 407 and type-tested by BAM according to DIN EN ISO 7291 to regulate
high flows at acetylene cylinder manifolds or bundles.
- extremely low pressure drop (Δp) from static to dynamic conditions (outlet pressure close to 1.5 bar) for heat treatment processes
- 75 Nm3/h flow capacity
- extremely stable outlet pressure independent of inlet pressure and flow for example when using acetylene in heat treatment plants
- integrated pilot pressure regulator with pressure gauge and outlet pressure gauge
- own-medium controlled enabling autonomous operation (no separate gas supply required)
- enables maximum emptying of bundle and trailer systems
Operation / Usage
The ADR 75 for acetylene is used to reduce high pressure to working pressure in acetylene supplies as required in EN 14114.
Given the high regulating accuracy and flow specifications, it is suitable for all applications with high pressure requirements.
The ADR 75 consists of a pilot pressure regulator in combination with a dome loaded pressure regulator. The required pipeline pressure is adjusted by the pilot pressure regulator to a maximum of 1.5 bar (2.5 bar available on request).
It is recommended that a leak check to atmosphere at regular intervals be conducted. Repairs are only to be carried out by the manufacturer.
Company certified according to ISO 9001 and PED 2014/68/EU Module H
CE-marked according to:
- PED 2014/68/EU