WITT's Purchasing Policies
- Customer satisfaction takes centre stage, whether internal or external.
- We expect an established quality system e.g. conforming to DIN EN ISO 9001 or equivalent.
- Our ambition is also our responsibility: no faults, on-time delivery, flexibility, a desire for improvement.
- We can only meet the constantly rising demands of our customers by working with suppliers who constantly increase their performance.
- Purchasing decisions are based solely on objective and comprehensible reasons.
- We collaborate with our suppliers on a trustful and long-term basis. The key to such a collaboration is the punctual and flexible execution of our requirements, distinctive cost-consciousness, innovative ideas and teamwork in solving technical problems.
- Becoming a supplier
We would like to get to know you. Please fill in the form below and send it by fax to +49 2302 8901-3. Or contact us by phone: +49 2302 8901-170.
WITT will protect your personal data and collect your data only for the purpose for which you provide it.
- Being a supplier
- Our range of purchased products
- Material: brass (85%), stainless steel (10%) and aluminium (5%)
- Processing rods: diameter 3-200mm
- Insert work pieces: diameter max. 100mm
- Volume 20 - 4000 l
- Material: steel and stainless steel
- Pressure range 10 - 16 barG
- Solanoid valves
- Mass flow controller
- Pressure regulators
- Pressure gauges