Gas Mixer KM10-2 FLEX
Compact gas mixer for 2 gases, especially for low gas consumption, e.g. for laboratory applications
- quality gas mixer from the world market leader
- infinitely variable mixture and flow settings
- up to approx. 28 Nl/min
- new mixing technology, does not require receiver (cost- and space-saving)
- for food-grade gases according to regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, company certified according to DIN EN ISO 22000
Gas mixer for 2 defined gases, designed for variable processes with a mixing range from 5-92%. See other ranges on the data sheet. Especially designed for applications with only low gas consumption. Ideally suitable as a portable desktop unit, e.g. for laboratory applications.
Using a new mixing technology, no receiver is required.
Capacity range up to approx. 28 Nl/min.
For the exact pressure and flow capacity ratios, please see the data sheet.
- high mixing accuracy
- avoids the need to stock multiple pre-mixes (cost-saving)
- does not require receiver (cost- and space-saving)
- inlet gas filters protect the device against impurities
- pneumatic operating principle, no electrical connections required
- mixed gas production from 1 l/min to the max. flow
- robust, compact design
- minimal maintenance required
- a mixing valve with a control knob and %-scale provides infinitely variable mixture settings
- high process reliability
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of withdrawal fluctuations (in permitted range)
- fail-safe design (unit shuts down upon failure of either gas supply)
- lockable to prevent tampering
- alarm module NXT+: integrated inlet pressure monitoring with digital display for pressure (with analog pressure transmitters) plus optical alarm, adjustable alarm limits, obligation of acknowledgement, protection of alarms, interfaces for controlling external alarms etc.
Our gas mixers are always aligned to the needs of the customer. Please tell us your requirements, we will realise them.
Here you find all downloads for the product.