Dome Pressure Regulator ADR 150
Manifold pressure regulator for acetylene up to 150 m³/h
- for a stable working pressure and a safe workplace
- regulation of high flows at cylinder packs / bundles
- for optimum emptying of bundles
- extremly stable outlet pressure
- independent of inlet pressure and flow
For further information about functional principles, regulation manner and applications, please see domepressureregulators.com.
Powerful manifold pressure regulator to regulate high flows at acetylene cylinder manifolds or bundles (packs).
- extremely low pressure drops (Δp) provide optimal draining of the manifold or bundle > see dynamic expansion curve
- integrated relief valve (according to ISO 7291)
- the only one in the world with: - 50 m3/h flow capacity - extremely stable outlet pressure
- integrated relief valve, pilot pressure regulator with pressure gauge and outlet pressure gauge
- The ADR 150 for acetylene is used to reduce high pressure to working pressure in acetylene supplies as required in EN 14114.
- Given the high regulating accuracy and flow specifications, it is suitable for all applications with high pressure requirements.
- The ADR 150 consists of a pilot pressure regulator (pilot gas = shielding or inert gas) in combination with a dome loaded pressure regulator and a relief valve.
- The required pipeline pressure is adjusted by the pilot pressure regulator to a maximum of 1.5 bar (2 bar available on request).
- It is recommended that a leak check concerning the atmosphere is conducted at regular intervals.
- Repairs are only to be carried out by the manufacturer.
Company certified to ISO 9001 and PED 97/23/EC Module H
CE-marked in accordance with PED 97/23/EC, category III, Safety accessories
For further information about functional principles, regulation manner and applications, please see domepressureregulators.com
Here you find all downloads for the product.