Flashback Arrestor E460-SK
Flashback arrestor, certified to DIN EN ISO 5175-1, with integrated coupling nipple
- highest quality from the world market leader
- for individual cylinders
- safety elements: flame arrestor [FA], non-return valve [NV]
- every arrestor 100% tested
- can be used in conjunction with WITT-coupling system SK100 for quick hose connection / disconnection
- 86 mm height, 112 g
- acetylene max. 9 m³/h (free flow-off)
- fuel gases max. 82 m³/h (free flow-off)
- oxygen max. 119 m³/h (free flow-off)
WITT Flashback Arrestors E460 for reliable protection against dangerous gas backflow and flashback in accordanc with DIN EN ISO 5175-1. Every Arrestor 100% tested.
The best Flashback Arrestors in the world.
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback entering the device in any direction
- a spring-loaded non-return valve NV prevents slow or sudden reverse gas flow forming explosive mixtures in the gas supply
- a filter at the gas inlet protects the arrestor against dirt contamination, extending the service life (valid for fuel gas version hose 9 and G 3/8 LH)
Operation / Usage:
- the Flashback Arrestors of type series E460 may be installed at the inlet of the blowpipe
- may be installed at torches for burners. The E460SK conforming to EN 561 / ISO 7289 makes possible the use of the WITT-Couplingsystem SK100 for the fast connection and disconnection of the blowpipe.
- annual testing of the non-return valve, body leak-tightness and flow capacity is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- Flashback Arrestors are only to be serviced by the manufacturer. The dirt filter may be replaced by competent staff
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to: EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Here you find all downloads for the product.