Separate inlet pressure monitoring, also integrated available. A gas inlet pressure controlling for a variety of industrial applications.
A permanent inlet pressure monitoring to guarantee quality and productivity of production processes.
One of the advanced solutions for monitoring gas inlet pressures in gas mixing systems. The unit controls the gas pressures at the inlets of the gas mixer and in the receiver, ensures a constant quality process.
- simultaneous monitoring up to 5 gas pressures
- easy-to-read TFT display, which activates automatically when approached
- device parameters (e.g. alarm limit values) can be easily set using capacitive keys
- graphic menu navigation is clear and intuitive
- different user levels
- permanent display of measured pressures
- high process reliability
- error messages or exceeds of threshold limits triggersan alarm and switches a potential free contact (e.g. to shut down machinery to avoid quality problems)
- data transfer via USB type B port
- continuous monitoring of freely adjustable limit values
- different international units (Bar, PSI, kPa and till 10 Bar in mBar possible) can be selected
- for flammable gases available as Ex-version in separate control cabinet
- as a stand-alone unit with a separate housing
- data cable
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!