The deflagration volume protection device is ideal for protection of plants and equipment with a volume of max. 4.6 l.
Suitable as a detonation flame arrestor, ideal for mounting in small pipelines and to protect appliances, for example gas analysers.
- compact design in accordance with DIN EN ISO 16852
- offers security in case of deflagrations and stable detonations
- applicable for almost all flammable gases and gas mixtures (not combined with oxygen)
- a temperature sensitive cut-off valve extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- low life cycle costs
- may be mounted in any position / orientation
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- designing and testing in accordance to Directive 2014/34/EU test report: PTB Ex 14-44012, Ex 23-43002
- EC type-examination certificate PTB 14 ATEX 4003 X
Function and description:
The fitting protects against deflagrations and stabile detonations. Installation may be carried out at a distance from the ignition source of L/D150 (stable detonation). The small and compact design of the flame arrester is for use in pipelines. Designed for short burning with a burning time tBT=4 min. During this time there is no flash-back and the gas flow is interrupted ≤ 2 min. by the temperature sensitive cut-off valve
Company certified to ISO 9001 and ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.