Portable Outlet Point Universal V6
Portable outlet point unit with V-frame
- for a stable working pressure and a safe workplace
- with outlet point ball valves, outlet point pressure regulator, flashback arrestors
- for 4 or 6 outlet points
Portable outlet point for one gas up to a multi outlet point.
For temporary high gas requirement on construction sites – especially during the installation of boilers and apparatus constructions, but also applications on ships, docks or wharfages, during demolition and torch cutting work as well as on scrap yards. For fuel gases (acetylene, propane, ....), oxygen (oil and grease free) and shielding gases (other gases on request).
- easy-to-handle frame work
- compact, mobile unit for almost unlimited applications
- individually combinable during the design of the gas paths (up to 5 gases) and up to 6 outlet points per type of gas
- safety devices conform to DIN EN ISO 5175 against reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- reduces the risk of accidents by short hose connections
- a series connection of several distribution stations is possible
- manifold with threaded end at in- and outlet
- outlet point ball valves on outlet
- outlet point pressure regulator with pressure gauge or variable area flow meter
- safety device according to DIN EN ISO 5175 against revers gas flow and flashbacks
- inlet G 3/4 male with cone
- outlets G 3/8 male with cone / G 1/4 male with cone respectively with nozzle for hose or hose coupling SK100
- complete mounted and tested
- with ball valve at inlet
- for mounting at the railing for example
- manufacturer certification according to EN 10204
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Please identify the individual gas at the time of enquiring!
Here you find all downloads for the product.