MDV for surface-mix burners
MDV gas metering system, specially designed for surface-mix burners
- quality gas mixer from the world market leader
- flexible arrangement of metering valves (2 or 3 gases)
- modular design allows subsequent changes of machine parameters, e.g. capacities or number of burners
- all parameters can be adjusted with the burners in sight
- reduced set-up times via perfect repeatability of the parameter settings
- integrated WITT safety technology to prevent dangerous flashbacks
MDV gas metering system for the flexible production and flow control of fuel gases, oxygen or air; specially designed for surface-mix burners.
- the flexible arrangement of metering valves (2 or 3 gases) provides the flexibility to meet the gas supply requirements of various types of processing machinery
- subsequent changes of machine parameters, e.g. capacities or number of burners, can be easily accomplished because of the modular design
- all parameters can be adjusted with the burners in sight due to the installation of the metering valves close to the burners
- the perfect repeatability of the parameter settings enables the initial setting of the burners before actually starting the process. This results in reduced set-up times as well as in minimised cost of rejects during start-up.
- low assembly cost due to very convenient assembly of mixing and metering valves without any additional pipe work, brackets or housings
- integrated WITT safety technology to prevent dangerous flashbacks or back burns into the gas supply system protecting life and equipment
Please indicate the individual gases as well as number and capacities of the required burners when ordering!
Our gas mixers are always customised to the needs of the costumer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realise them.
Here you find all downloads for the product.