Gas Mixer series KM-FLOW
for a variety of industrial applications. Provides a constant, accurate mixture when large or very small volumes are required.
The KM-FLOW uses electronic mass flow controllers (MFC) instead of conventional proportional valves for mixing gases. This ensures a constant, accurate mixture when large or very small volumes are needed. Gas mixers for 2 or 3 gases with capacity range from 25 up to 500 Nl/min for each gas line are available. WITT offers the KM-FLOW for a variety of industrial applications and the KM-FLOW MAP designed for modified atmosphere packaging in the food industry.
- high process reliability - independent of pressure and withdrawal fluctuations
- monitoring of gas supply with alarm function
- easy to operate via touch screen
- freely programmable gas mixtures can be selected at the press of a button or via barcode scanner
- real-time information about gas consumption
- optimized gas consumption helps to reduce costs (only in combination with an analyser)
- low pressure drop - ideal for nitrogen and oxygen generators
- low maintenance
- data transfer via USB port
- up to 3 gas mixers cascadable for flexible capacity adaptation
Gas mixers for a variety of industrial applications
Electronic gas mixer for 2 gases.
Gas mixers for the food industry (MAP)
KM1000-2 FLOW MAP
Electronic gas mixer for modified atmosphere packaging for 2 gases.