Safety Relief Valve AV 619-ES
Safety Relief Valve, stainless steel, for venting excess pressure from receivers, pipelines and other equipment, 5 up to 500 mbar
- spring-loaded, direct-acting safety relief valve
- every safety relief valve 100% tested
- set to exactly the opening pressure you specify
- TÜV-certification of openeing pressure setting
- also available with FDA-approved elastomers (USP class VI)
- ideal for use with corrosive gases
- different connections for inlet and outlet
- 52 X 70,5-83,5 mm, 790 g
Spring-loaded, direct-acting safety relief valve for venting excess pressure from receivers, pipelines and other equipment. Every safety relief valve 100% tested.
- individual opening pressure
- TÜV-certification of pressure setting
- available in brass or stainless steel (ES)
- sealing material to suit gas or at customer's request
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- range of inlet and outlet connections
- adapter for connection to ventilation pipe
- free of oil and grease
Company certified to ISO 9001 and PED 2014/68/UE Module H
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases, temperature, opening pressure and inlet connection at the time of enquiring!
Here you find all downloads for the product.