Gas Mixer KM10-2 FLEX
Compact gas mixer for 2 gases, especially for low gas consumption, e.g. for laboratory applications
- quality gas mixer from the world market leader
- infinitely variable mixture and flow settings
- up to approx. 59 scfh
- new mixing technology, does not require receiver (cost- and space-saving)
- suitable for food-grade gases according to regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, company certified according to DIN EN ISO 22000
Gas mixing systems for 2 defined gases, designed for variable processes with a mixing range from 5-92%. See other ranges on the data sheet.
Specially designed for applications with only low gas consumption. Ideally suitable as a portable desktop unit, e.g. for laboratory applications.
Features new mixing technology, eliminating the need for a receiver.
Capacity range up to approx. 59 SCFH. For the exact pressure and flow capacity ratios, please
see the data sheet.
- high mixing accuracy
- no need to stock multiple pre-mixes (cost-saving)
- no receiver required (cost- and space-saving)
- inlet gas filters protect the device against impurities
- pneumatic operating principle, no electrical connections required
- mixed gas production from 2 SCFH to the max. flow
- robust, compact design
- minimal maintenance required
- mixing valve with control knob and %-scale for variable mixture settings
High process reliability:
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of withdrawal fluctuations (within permitted range)
- fail-safe design (unit shuts down on failure of either gas supply)
- lockable to prevent tampering
- alarm module NXT+: integrated inlet pressure monitoring with digital display for pressure (with analog pressure transmitters) plus optical alarm, adjustable alarm limits, obligation of acknowledgement, protection of alarms, interfaces for controlling external alarms etc.
Our gas mixers are always aligned to the needs of the customer. Please tell us your requirements, we will realize them.
Here you find all downloads for the product.