Safety Relief Valve SV 805-ES / SV 805A-ES
Safety Relief Valve, stainless steel, for venting excess pressure from receivers, pipelines and other equipment, 0.5 to 45 bar
- spring-loaded, direct-acting safety relief valve
- every safety relief valve 100% tested
- with or without venting adapter
- certified to PED 2014/68/EU, Module H
- CE 0045
- set to exactly the opening pressure you specify
- also ideal for use with corrosive gases
- length: 90-148 mm, 260/660 g
- NEW: „smart-option“ for connected manufacturing
Spring-loaded, direct-acting safety relief valve for venting excess pressure from receivers, pipelines and other equipment.
- conforms to PED 97/23/EC, category IV, Module B and D
- individual opening pressure
- TÜV-certification of pressure setting
- sealing material to suit gas or at customer's request
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- range of inlet connections
- with / without condensation outlet
- protective dust cap
- SV805A (manual ventilation), for checking of safety function
- adapter for connection to ventilation pipe
- signals its status: open or closed
- digital NPN / PNP open collector signal
- Manufactured and certified in accordance with EN ISO 4126-1
- Company certified to ISO 9001and PED 97/23/EC Module H
- CE-marked in acordance with PED 97/23/EC
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases, temperature, opening pressure, inlet connection and with or without condensation outlet at the time of enquiring!
Here you find all downloads for the product.