Spring-loaded, direct-acting safety relief valve for venting excess pressure from receivers, pipelines and other equipment.
- conforms to PED 97/23/EC, category IV, Module B and D
- individual opening pressure
- TÜV-certification of pressure setting
- sealing material to suit gas or at customer's request
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- range of inlet connections
- with / without condensation outlet
- protective dust cap
- SV805A (manual ventilation), for checking of safety function
- adapter for connection to ventilation pipe
- signals its status: open or closed
- digital NPN / PNP open collector signal
- Manufactured and certified in accordance with EN ISO 4126-1
- Company certified to ISO 9001and PED 97/23/EC Module H
- CE-marked in acordance with PED 97/23/EC
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases, temperature, opening pressure, inlet connection and with or without condensation outlet at the time of enquiring!