Non-return Valve / Check Valve ULTRA 22
Based on ULTRA 20 – your customised design: multiple combinations of housing and seal materials, with or without filter
- free combination of material for housing (brass, stainless steel, aluminum) and seal (NBR/CR, FPM/FKM, EPDM/FFKM), with or without filter
- for special requirements e.g. corrosive environments, acetylene, lightweight construction, temperatures above 70 °C/ 158 °F
based on ULTRA 20 including:
- safety element: non-return valve [NV]
- every non-return valve 100% tested
- DIN EN ISO 5175-2
- ultra-low opening pressures (approx. 4 mbar), ultra-low pressure drop
- compact and light: 52 X 67,5 mm, 510 g, G1 / G 3/4"
WITT non-return valves for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow. Flow-optimised valve system causes very low pressure drop at minimal noise emission. Every non-return valve 100% tested.
ULTRA 22 is based on ULTRA 20 and is customised according to the requirements of the customer - ideal for special requirements. A modular system which allows flexible material combinations for housing and sealings.
- housing available in brass, stainless steel or aluminium
- sealings of NBR, CR, FKM, EPDM, FFKM for example
- with or without dirt filter in gas inlet
- precisely tailored design for special requirements. For example corrosive environments, acetylene, ultra-lightweight construction, temperatures above 70 °C / 158 °F
- a spring loaded non-return valve prevents back feeding of gases which could lead to unwanted gas mixtures
- low pressure drop – using complex valve assembly with low opening pressures (approx. 4 mbar)
- stainless steel filter (100 μm) in the gas inlet protects the non-return valve against dirt contamination, extending the service life
- flow-optimised valve system for:
- ultra low pressure drop
- minimal noise emission
- no leaks – using of a spring loaded valve assembly with elastomer sealing
- in accordance to DIN EN ISO 5175-2
- available in brass, stainless steel or aluminium
- diverse applications – useful for many technical gases
- reduce installation costs – the spring loaded valve is not affected by gravity and may be installed in any orientation
Operation / Usage
- non-return valves are used to protect equipment and pipelines against dangerous reverse gas flow.
- Use is possible for applications according to EN 746-2
- WITT non-return valves may be mounted in any position / orientation
- annual testing of the non-return valve and body leak tightness is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- non-return valves are only to be serviced by the manufacturer
Company certified according to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Here you find all downloads for the product.