Cordless hand held analyzer for checking pressure lines, predominantly in welding technology. OXYBABY® P from WITT is based optionally on M+ or 6.0 version and the ideal instrument for portable, faster and accurate tests at gases in a pressurized supply line.
The composition of the gas mixture can be checked with OXYBABY® P at every point of the gas line and directly at the consumption point. The measuring starts and the result is shown in the illuminated display. Not only the kind of gas, also the concentration can be checked.
Easy operation by intuitive operational concept. Logging of the last measurements for documentation and export. The 6.0 version offers all benefits of modern technology quickly and easily by option. For example: Bluetooth for wireless communication.
- integrated data log of the last measurements
- increased memory capacity and simplified data export of measurement results by microSD card
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- sample flow control with warning
- upgraded simple one-handed operation
- easy to clean
- large illuminated graphic display
- multilingual menu guide: see overleaf
- data transfer (only 6.0 version) and charge of batteries via USB port
- administration up to 25 users, 100 applications and 50 allocations (only 6.0 version)
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years)
- low maintenance costs
Complete in carrying case:
- charging device, microSD card, OBCC software (demo version) for downloading
- connection G 1/4 M with union nut
- case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 12.79 x 15.16 x 4.53 inches
case weight: approx. 3.75 lb
- adapter for various connections
- only at standard 6.0 version
- data cable
- Bluetooth (e.g. for separate printer)