Cordless handheld analyzer for checking medical gases.
The OXYBABY® Med from WITT is the ideal instrument for portable, faster and accurate testing of gases before their application in hospitals - for the protection of patients. After connecting the OXYBABY® Med to the outlet point, the measuring starts and the result is shown on the illuminated display. Not only the kind of gas, but also its concentration and pressure are checked.
Design and material of the OXYBABY® Med are hygienically optimized. Easy operation by intuitive operational concept. Logging of the last 500 measurements for documentation and export. For various connections an optional set of adapters is available.
- integrated data log of the last 500 measurements
- product administration up to 25 users, 100 applications and 50 allocations
- increased memory capacity and simplifi ed data export of measurement results by microSD card
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- data transfer and charge of batteries via USB port
- sample flow control with warning
- upgraded simple one-handed operation
- easy to clean
- large illuminated graphic display
- multilingual menu guide
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years)
- low maintenance costs
Complete in carrying case:
- charging device, microSD card
- OBCC software (demo version) for downloading
case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm (12.79x15.16x4.53 inch),
case weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- data cable, microSD card
- set of adapters for various connections
- Bluetooth (e.g. for separate printer)