Gas Mixer KM1500-3 FLOW MAP
Electronic gas mixer for 3 gases, specially designed for vacuum and MAP packing machines
- quality gas mixer from the world market leader
- measured data storage
- infinitely variable mixture settings via touchscreen
- constant, accurate mixture when large or very small volumes are needed
- independent of pressure fluctuations, packaging speed and pack sizes
- monitoring of the gas supply by pressure switch
- display of gas consumption
- combinable with gas analysis
- suitable for food-grade gases according to regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, company certified according to DIN EN ISO 22000
Gas mixing systems for 3 defined gases, designed for packaging using a protective atmosphere in the food industry.
Applicable for all types of packaging machines; whether vacuum, thermoforming, pillow bags or manually-sealed compartments. The KM-FLOW uses electronic mass flow controllers (MFC) instead of conventional proportional valves for mixing gases. Combined with an analyzer results a maximization of the packaging quality accompanied by minimization of the gas consumption. This efficient workflow can be ideally realized with MFC.
Capacity range 53 up to 1059 scfh for each gas line. Ensures a constant, accurate mixture when large or very small volumes are needed.
- simple to operate via touchscreen
- freely programmable gas mixtures can be selected at the press of a button or by bar code scanner
- simplified analysis of results by digital data bus
- optimized gas consumption helps to reduce costs, cause user definable gas quantity for each different product (only in combination with an analyzer)
- low maintenance
- easy to read display
- data transfer via USB port
- administration of product names for individual positioning
- measured data storage
- user level with different access authorization
- up to 3 mixers cascadable. One unit with display and others as black-box realized
High Process Reliability:
- data log
- permanent control of the O2-concentration
- electronic control of the sample gas, alarm signals are given if the set limits are exceeded and a potential-free contact operates to e.g. auto-stop your machine to avoid quality problems
- lockable transparent door for protection of settings (option)
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of packing speeds
- independent of package sizes
- splash-proof, robust stainless steel housing
- smooth and easy to clean surface
- software GASCONTROL CENTER for recording of results (see separate data sheet)
- integrated data logger
- measuring results data transfer via Ethernet
- bar code scanner for product names selection
Other models, options and accessories available on request. Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Our gas mixers are always aligned to the needs of the customer. Please tell us your requirements, we will realize them.
Here you find all downloads for the product.