WITT Pressure regulating station 1x1 or manually changeable 2x1 for central gas supplies. Every pressure regulating station 100% tested.
- pressure regulating station completely mounted and tested
- quick and easy wall mounting
- compact design (e.g. suitable for cylinder cabinets)
- pressure regulator according to DIN EN ISO 7291
Operation / Usage:
The pressure regulating station automatically ensures continuous gas supply and control of a pipeline, which is connected with pipeline outlets and reduces the risk of accidents. Supplying from single cylinders is no longer necessary.
- 1x1 pressure regulating station 684NG
- 2x1 pressure regulating stations 684NG manually changeable
high pressure ball valve DN6 dependant on option (1x or 2x)
1x pressure regulator with blow off valve
1x ball valve in the outlet DN8; G 3/8 F
- complete mounted and tested on stainless steel plate
- flush valve
- flexible hose standards for connection of pressure regulating station with gas supply (cylinder, gas cylinder manifolds, bundles, ...), adapter suitable for bundle connections
- screw connection for pipe (soldering end, WITTFIX, welding end)
- extension module for connection of further single cylinder or cylinder bundles with pressure regulating station
- safety device 85-10 according to DIN EN ISO 5175 against reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- information board with concise instructions
- instruction plate according to the gas
Company certified to ISO 9001
Please identify the individual gas at the time of enquiring!