Flashback Arrestor F53N-ES
Universal flashback arrestor, certified to DIN EN ISO 5175-1, stainless steel, without non-return valve
- highest quality from the world market leader
- safety elements: flame arrestor [FA], temperature-sensitive cut-off valve [TV]
- ideal for use at low pressures e.g. at inlet or outlet of a gas analyzer
- every arrestor 100% tested
- also ideal for use with corrosive gases
- 1.0 X 2.7 inches, 6,38 oz
- air max. 7,945 scfh (free flow-off)
WITT Flashback Arrestors for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks according to DIN EN ISO 5175-1. Every Arrestor 100% tested. The best Flashback Arrestors in the world.
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback entering the device in any direction
- a temperature-sensitive cut-off valve TV extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- a spring-loaded check valve NV prevents slow or sudden reverse gas flow forming explosive mixtures in the gas supply
Operation / Usage:
- Flashback Arrestors are used to protect gas cylinders and pipeline outlet points (hoses and any equipment) against dangerous flashbacks
- without check valve for lower working pressures i.e. before and after analysers
- ideal for use with corrosive gases in the chemical industry, process technology or in the laboratory area
- WITT Flashback Arrestors may be mounted in any position / orientation
- the maximum ambient/working temperature is 70 °C / 158 °F
- annual testing of the check valve, body leak tightness and flow capacity is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- Flashback Arrestors are only to be serviced by the manufacturer.
- The dirt filter may be replaced by competent staff
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Note: The Models RF53N and F53N are suitable for fuel gas and oxygen.
Here you find all downloads for the product.