Gas Analyzer OXYBABY® M+ P
O2-, CO2- or O2/CO2-gas analyzer for pressure lines, standard version
- for pressure lines e.g. in welding technology
- fast and precise sample testing
- portable and rechargeable
- O2 value is displayed in 0.01% steps
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years, depending on use)
- stores measured data
Further information on www.oxybaby.com
Cordless handheld analyzer for checking pressure lines, predominantly in welding technology. OXYBABY® P from WITT is based optionally on M+ or 6.0 version and the ideal instrument for portable, faster and accurate tests at gases in a pressurized supply line.
The composition of the gas mixture can be checked with OXYBABY® P at every point of the gas line and directly at the consumption point. The measuring starts and the result is shown in the illuminated display. Not only the kind of gas, also the concentration can be checked.
Easy operation by intuitive operational concept.
- integrated data log of the last measurements
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- sample flow control with warning
- upgraded simple one-handed operation
- easy to clean
- large illuminated graphic display
- multilingual menu guide
- charge of batteries via USB port
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years)
- low maintenance costs
Complete in carrying case
- charging device
- connection G 1/4 M with union nut
case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115mm
case weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- adapter for various connections
Here you find all downloads for the product.