Outlet Point 610
Outlet point for connection to a central gas supply system
- for acetylene, fuel gas, oxygen and shielding gas
- compact and easy to handle
- stainless steel wall screen
- for 1-3 gas paths
Outlet points easy to use for withdrawal of technical gases. To mount on wall for connection with a central gas supply system (ring line). The compact design is modularly expansible and offers a variety of possible combinations.
- the combination of gas paths and design features is customizable
- inlet with fittings (soldering end and/or welding socket) and outlet with nozzle or male thread (option hose coupling)
- ball valves in inlets signals clearly position OPEN / CLOSED respectively gas flow / gas stop
- quick and easy wall mounting
- compact design
- completely mounted and tested
- up to max. 3 gas paths see top figure
- stainless steel plate, for use of acetylene, fuel gas, oxygen and shielding gas
- pressure regulator with pressure gauge or flow meter
- model with safety devices, according to DIN EN ISO 5175-1 against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- hose coupling SK100 according to DIN EN 561 / ISO 7289
- WITTFIX-Pipe Couplers
Operation / Usage:
Outlet points are connected to the central gas supply system by ring or stub lines and adjusted to the required local flow and specific operating pressures.
610-1 for one gas path
610-2 for two gas paths
610-3 for tree gas paths
Company certified to ISO 9001
Designed for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 13/20 and CGA G-4.4: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Cleaned for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 33/18 and CGA G-4.1: Cleaning of Equipment for Oxygen Service
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Here you find all downloads for the product.