Gas mixing systems for 2 defined gases, designed for variable processes with a mixing range from 5-92%. See other ranges on the data sheet.
FIX: pre-set, for 2-component gas mixtures.
Using a new mixing technology, no receiver is required.
MG 25 capacity range up to approx. 790 SCFH
MG 45 capacity range up to approx. 1640 SCFH
MG 75 capacity range up to approx. 2400 SCFH
MG 95 capacity range up to approx. 3170 SCFH
MG 125 capacity range up to approx. 4780 SCFH
For the exact pressure and flow capacity ratios, please refer to the data sheet.
- high mixing accuracy
- avoids the need to stock multiple pre-mixes (cost-saving)
- does not require receiver (cost- and space-saving)
- inlet gas filters protect the device against impurities
- pneumatic operating principle, no electrical connections required
- mixed gas production from 17 SCFH to the max. flow
- robust, compact design
- panel for wall mounting
- minimal maintenance required
- blends are factory-set and tamper-proof (FIX)
High process reliability:
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of withdrawal fluctuations (in permitted range)
- fail-safe design (unit shuts down on failure of either gas supply)
- alarm module AM3: integrated inlet pressure monitoring with digital display for pressure (with analog pressure transmitters) plus optical alarm, adjustable alarm limits, obligation of acknowledgement, protection of alarms, interfaces for controlling external alarms etc. - electrical connections required
Other models, options and accessories available upon request. Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Our gas mixers are always customized to the needs of the costumer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realize them.