Gas Analyzer MAPY 4.0
Premium gas analyzer for O2, CO2 or O2/CO2, various applications
- sample and inline analysis possible
- ideal for controlling MAP-packages
- fast and precise analysis technology
- alarm signal is triggered when tolerance limits exceeded
- Ethernet-interface for integration into company networks
- easy operation via touchscreen
- optimal for standardization of the workflow
Analyzing System for the monitoring of protective atmospheres in food packaging (MAP).
For continuous analysis (inline) and also intermittent sampling via a needle e.g. from food packs. A flexible analyzer to guarantee quality and productivity of production processes. Available as a single or double analyzer for carbon dioxide and oxygen.
- minimum sample gas required for analysis of smallest volumes (e.g. food packaging) fast response time
- fast measuring results of sampling
- simple to operate via touchscreen
- reliable steady measuring results and high accuracy through pressure compensation
- simple calibration of sensor
- permanent monitoring of set limit values
- alarm signals are given if the set limits are exceeded and a potential-free contact operates to e.g. auto-stop your machine to avoid quality problems
- easy-to-clean stainless steel housing for maximum hygiene, splash-proof
- USB connection for file transfer by USB memory stick
- Ethernet connection for network integration
- internal audible alarm
- measured data storage
- administration of product names
- user management for measurement personalization
- fully automatic calibration
- software GASCONTROL CENTER for recording of results (see separate data sheet)
- plug set for external connection of signals
- model for higher inlet pressures
- bar code scanner for product names or user selection
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Here you find all downloads for the product.