Ball Valve with Flanged Connection - PN 25 / PN 40
PN 25 / PN 40
- for acetylene, oxygen, shielding gas/air
- oxygen PN 10
- up to max. 362 psi / 580 psi working pressure, acetylene max. 21.76 psi
- housing stainless steel
- reliable protection against burnout
- connections DN20-DN100, length 5.85-7.41 inches
- up to DN 25 FTF-1 in accordance with EN 558-1 (DIN 3202)
- from DN 32 FTF-27 in accordance with EN 558-1 (DIN 3202)
A comprehensive range of ball valves with a variety of body and seal material combinations with female thread, male thread or flanged connections.
The ball valve dimensions conform to the DIN standard (installation length and connection).
Ball valves with female thread for Town Gas, Natural Gas and LPG can also be provided with DVGW Reg.
numbers on request, however this will limit the pressure to PN 16.
Cutting ring connections up to PN 100 available on request.
Oxygen ball valves are highly resistant to internal ignition. BAM certified.
Here you find all downloads for the product.