Detonation Safety Barrier Flame Arrestor/ Deflagration Volume Protector F53
stainless steel device for gas type group IIC, suitable for the protection of gas analysers, plants and equipment
- highest quality from the world market leader
- safety element: flame arrestor
- every device 100% tested
- PTB tested
- 1.0 X 2.7 inches, 6,38 oz
- acetylene max. 458 scfh (free flow-off)
- fuel gases max. 2,400 scfh (free flow-off)
- oxygen max. 6,600 scfh (free flow-off)
The deflagration volume protection device is ideal for protection of plants and equipment with a volume of max. 4.6 l (1.2 gallons).
Suitable as a detonation flame arrestor, ideal for mounting in small pipelines and to protect appliances, for example gas analyzers.
- compact design in accordance with DIN EN ISO 16852
- offers security in case of deflagrations and stable detonations
- applicable for almost all flammable gases and gas mixtures (not combined with oxygen)
- low life cycle costs
- may be mounted in any position / orientation
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- designing and testing in accordance with Directive 94/9/EC test report: PTB Ex 14-44012
- EC type-examination certificate PTB 14 ATEX 4003 X
Function and description:
The fitting protects against deflagrations and stable detonations. This allows for the arrestor to be installed anywhere in the pipeline, regardless of distance to the potential sourc of ignition. The small and compact flame arrestor is intended for use in pipelines.
Company certified to ISO 9001 and ATEX 95 Directive 94/9/EC
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.
Here you find all downloads for the product.