Pressure regulating station for mobile applications without integrated outlet points.
For temporary high gas requirement on construction sites – especially during the installation of boilers and apparatus constructions, but also applications on ships, docks or wharfages, during demolition and torch cutting work as well as on scrap yards. For fuel gases (acetylene, propane, ....), oxygen (oil and grease free) and shielding gases (other gases on request).
- robust design with shelter and handle
- compact, mobile unit for almost unlimited applications
- manifold pressure regulator according to DIN EN ISO 7291
- Pressure regulating station conforms to DIN EN ISO 14114 as well as acetylene regulations in Germany (TRAC)
- with ball valve in the inlet, signals clearly position OPEN / CLOSED respectively gas flow / gas stop
- reduces the risk of accidents by short hose connections (high pressure also low pressure)
Assembly as an example for acetylene:
tubular frame with pipework
high pressure ball valve at inlet,
automatic quick acting shut-off device HDS17,
pressure regulator U13 with safety blow-off valve,
decomposition arrestor FN40 or optional other safety devices possible,
outlet ball valve,
inlet G 3/4 male with cone,
outlet G 3/4 male with cone,
complete mounted and tested
Company certified to ISO 9001
Designed for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 13/20 and CGA G-4.4: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Cleaned for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 33/18 and CGA G-4.1: Cleaning of Equipment for Oxygen Service
Please identify the individual gas at the time of enquiring!