WITT Flashback Arrestors F53N/HHO for reliable protection against dangerous flashbacks at application of hydrogen-oxygen mixtures. Every Arrestor 100% tested.
- compact design
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback from a stoichiometric composition of a hydrogen-
- oxygen mixture which is entering the device
- a temperature sensitive cut-off valve TV extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- low life cycle costs
- may be mounted in any position / orientation
- compact size for easy, problem free installation
Operation / Usage
- the fitting protects against flashbacks and backfire at gas extraction by electrolysis for example micro soldering- and welding units (MLS-units) according to DIN 32508 No. 5.8.2 and No. 5.8.3. The small and compact design of the safety device is for use in pipelines.
Company certified according to ISO 9001