Flashback Arrestor F53N/HHO
Universal flashback arrestor for hydrogen-oxygen-mixture, certified to DIN 32508 n° 5.8.2 and 5.8.3 , suitable for chlorinators
- highest quality from the world market leader
- safety elements: flame arrestor [FA], temperature-sensitive cut-off valve [TV]
- every arrestor 100% tested
- suitable for use with chlorinators
- 0,9 X 2,6 inches, 6.057 oz
- up to 7.25 psi
- air max. 458 scfh (free flow-off)
WITT Flashback Arrestors F53N/HHO for reliable protection against dangerous flashbacks at application of hydrogen-oxygen mixtures. Every Arrestor 100% tested.
- compact design
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback from a stoichiometric composition of a hydrogen-
- oxygen mixture which is entering the device
- a temperature sensitive cut-off valve TV extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- low life cycle costs
- may be mounted in any position / orientation
- compact size for easy, problem free installation
Operation / Usage
- the fitting protects against flashbacks and backfire at gas extraction by electrolysis for example micro soldering- and welding units (MLS-units) according to DIN 32508 No. 5.8.2 and No. 5.8.3. The small and compact design of the safety device is for use in pipelines.
Company certified according to ISO 9001
Here you find all downloads for the product.