WITT Flashback Arrestors for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks in accordance with DIN EN ISO 5175-1. Every Arrestor 100% tested.
The best Flashback Arrestors in the world
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback
- a temperature-sensitive cut-off valve TV extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- a spring-loaded check valve NV prevents slow or sudden reverse gas flow forming explosive mixtures in the gas supply
Operation / Usage:
- Flashback Arrestors are used to protect gas cylinders and pipeline outlet points (hoses and any equipment) with high flow against dangerous reverse gas and flow flashbacks
- ideal for use with corrosive gases in the chemical industry, process technology or in laboritories
- WITT Flashback Arrestors may be mounted in any position / orientation
- the maximum ambient / working temperature is 70 °C / 158 °F
- annual testing of the check valve, body leak tightness and flow capacity is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- Flashback Arrestors are only to be serviced by the manufacturer. The dirt filter may be replaced by competent staff
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Note: The models RF85-10N and F85-10N are suitable for fuel gas and oxygen.