Inline gas analyzer for monitoring of modified atmospheres at traysealers and thermoformers in food packaging (MAP). For continuous analysis (inline).
MAPY VAC measures O2 or O2/CO2-concentrations in the package without destroying it.
A flexible analyzer to guarantee quality and productivity of production processes.
Available as a single or double analyzer for O2 and O2/CO2.
- high process safety
- measures every packaging cycle
- reduces labour and waste costs compared to manual testing
- simple to operate via touchscreen
- reliable steady measuring results and high accuracy
- simple calibration of sensor
- permanent monitoring of set limit values
- alarm signals are given if the set limits are exceeded and a potential free contact operates to e.g. auto-stop your machine to avoid quality problems
- easy to clean stainless steel housing for maximum hygiene, splash-proof
- data transfer via USB port
- integration into networks by Ethernet connection
- internal audio alarm
- data logging
- product administration up to 250 items
- fully automatic calibration
- GASCONTROL CENTER-Software for recording of results (see separate spec. sheet)
- measurement of gas composition and pressure by buffer tank measurement
- separate table printer for instant documentation
- line recorder for recording measuring results development
- various Ethernet cables
- monitoring by web browser
- messaging via e-mail on alarm
- Black-Box-Version (BB) without display specifically designed for automated machine control. Control only possible by packaging machine or connected PC. Special software for communication on CD
- IP45 accessory kit for improved water protection