Gas Analyzer PA 7.0
Compact gas analyzer for O2, CO2 or O2/CO2, various applications
- sample and inline analysis possible, including simultaneous
- fast and precise analysis technology
- used for a variety of MAP-packages or in welding
- alarm signal is triggered when tolerance limits are exceeded
- multiple output signals
- optional: O2 measurement also in ppm range
Compact analyzer for monitoring protective atmospheres in food packaging and other MAP applications. For continuous analysis (inline) and also intermittent sampling via needle.
A flexible analyzer to guarantee quality and increase productivity.
- large illuminated graphic display
- mini SD and mini USB port
- update firmware updates
- data transfer via mini USB
- minimal sample gas required for analyzing even the smallest volumes (e.g., food packaging)
- sample measuring results in seconds
- integrated data log of the last 500 measurements
- assignment of measurements to different product names, users and product lines
- multilingual menu guide: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian and Turkish (more to come)
- system errors or exceeding of set limits trigger an alarm or potential free contact, e.g., to shut down machinery (only P- and L-version)
- splash-proof, robust housing
- interface for transfer of logged data
- O2 measurement also in ppm range
- handle (as pictured)
- separate table printer for instant documentation
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Here you find all downloads for the product.