The deflagration volume protection device is ideal for protection of plants and equipment with a volume of max. 4.6 l.
Suitable as a detonation flame arrestor, ideal for mounting in small pipelines and to protect appliances, for example gas analysers.
- compact design in accordance with DIN EN ISO 16852
- offers security in case of deflagrations and stable detonations
- applicable for almost all flammable gases and gas mixtures (not combined with oxygen)
- low life cycle costs
- may be mounted in any position / orientation
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- designing and testing in accordance with Directive 94/9/EC test report: PTB Ex 14-44012
- EC type-examination certificate PTB 14 ATEX 4003 X
Function and description:
The fitting protects against deflagrations and stable detonations. This allows for the arrestor to be installed anywhere in the pipeline, regardless of distance to the potential source of ignition. The small and compact flame arrestor is intended for use in pipelines.
Company certified to ISO 9001 and ATEX 95 Directive 94/9/EC
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.