WITT Pressure regulating station with automatic changeover for central gas supplies. Every pressure regulating station 100% tested.
- pressure regulating station completely mounted and tested
- quick and easy wall mounting
- compact design (e.g. suitable for cylinder cabinets)
- pressure regulator according to DIN EN ISO 7291
- reduces the risk of accidents and creates more working space
- automatic changeover using solenoid valves in the outlet, controlled by WITT-SWITCH (optional)
Operation / Usage:
- The pressure regulating station automatically ensures continuous gas supply and control of a pipeline, which is connected with pipeline outlets and reduces the risk of accidents.
- A supply by single cylinders is not available.
- 2x1 pressure regulating station 684NGA automatically changeable
2x high pressure ball valves (DN6)
2x pressure regulators and gauge with contacts
2x solenoid valves 230 V/50Hz (Ex-Version for additional charge)
2x non-return valves
1x ball valve in the outlet DN8; G 3/8 F
2x flushing valves
- completely mounted and tested on stainless steel plate
- for connection with WITT control unit (WITT-SWITCH)
- flexible hose standards for connection of pressure regulating station with gas supply (cylinder, gas cylinder, manifolds, bundles, ...), adapter suitable for bundle connections
- safety device 85-10 according to DIN EN ISO 5175 against reverse gas flow and flashbacksscrew connection for pipe (soldering end, WITTFIX, welding end)
- manifold for connection of cylinder bundles with pressure regulating station
- switch- and control unit WITT-SWITCH
- information board with concise instructions
- instruction plate according to the gas
Company certified to ISO 9001
Please identify the individual gas at the time of enquiring!