The new handheld HYDROBABY is the smallest, lightest and most price-competitive in portable instruments for low dewpoint measurement capability on the market today.
The newly designed analysers offer many advantages over older technologies, exhibiting an improved responsiveness particularly when used in an environment with low water vapour concentration, resulting in a greater measurement range from a -110 °C (-166°F) up to a +20 °C (+68°F) dewpoint.
The greater speed of measurement, improved reproducibility, sensitivity to ambient temperatures, higher reliability and accuracy with greater cost-effectiveness make the instruments a technological leader.
The Laboratory and Process Control applications for the moisture analysers meet the needs of a wide range of industries: petrochemical, power generation, medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, non-fossil fuels, industrial gases and environmental.
The measurement is temperature compensated with built-in sensors. Additional a pressure compensated measurement is possible by an optional pressure sensor.
All analysers are provided with traceable calibrations.
- fast response time
- state-of-the-art sensor technology
- -110 °C up to +20 °C (-166 °F up to +68 °F) dewpoint
- easy navigation, large display
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- data transfer and charge of batteries via USB port
- integrated data log of the dewpoint, temperature and pressure
- large illuminated graphic display
- HYDROBABY: for mobile measurement
- AC universal power adapter with USB connector
- hanging hook and magnet
- exhaust pigtail
- CD-ROM with:
- software (demo-version)
- operating instructions
- passive analogue output 4-20 mA (max. 30 V DC power supply by customer)
- data cable
- Software licence code for instant documentation
- pressure sensor with automatic dewpoint correction
Other models, options and accessories available on request.