Analysing System for the monitoring of protective atmospheres in food packaging (MAP). For continuous analysis (inline) and also intermittent sampling via a needle e.g. from food packs.
A flexible analyser to guarantee quality and productivity of production processes. Available as a single or double analyser for carbon dioxide and oxygen.
- minimum sample gas required for analysis of smallest volumes (e.g. food packaging) fast response time
- fast measuring results of sampling
- simple to operate via touchscreen
- reliable steady measuring results and high accuracy through pressure compensation
- simple calibration of sensor
- permanent monitoring of set limit values
- alarm signals are given if the set limits are exceeded and a potential-free contact operates to e.g. auto-stop your machine to avoid quality problems
- easy-to-clean stainless steel housing for maximum hygiene, splash-proof
- USB connection for file transfer by USB memory stick
- Ethernet connection for network integration
- internal audible alarm
- data logging
- fully automatic calibration
- software GASCONTROL CENTER for recording of results (see separate data sheet)
- separate table printer for instant documentation
- line recorder for recording measuring results development
- model for higher inlet pressures
- bar code scanner for product names or user selection
- various Ethernet cable
- heater and thermostat for chemical measuring cell
- monitoring by web browser
- messaging via e-mail on alarm
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!