MOISTURE MEASUREMENT / DEW POINT ANALYSIS
The newly designed analysers offer many advantages over older technologies, exhibiting an improved responsiveness particularly when used in an environment with low water vapour concentration, resulting in a greater measurement range from a -110 °C (-166°F) up to a +20 °C (+68°F) dewpoint.
The greater speed of measurement, improved reproducibility, sensitivity to ambient temperatures, higher reliability and accuracy with greater cost-effectiveness make the instruments a technological leader.
The Laboratory and Process Control applications for the moisture analysers meet the needs of a wide range of industries: petrochemical, power generation, medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, non-fossil fuels, and industrial gases and environmental.
The measurement is temperature compensated with built-in sensors. Additional a pressure compensated measurement is possible by an optional pressure sensor.
All analysers are provided with traceable calibrations.
- fast response time
- state-of-the-art sensor technology
- -110 °C up to +20 °C (-166 °F up to +68 °F) dewpoint
- easy navigation, large display
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- data transfer and charge of batteries via USB port
- integrated data log of the dewpoint, temperature and pressure
- large illuminated graphic display
- model for higher inlet pressures with built-in metering valve and flow meter
- MFA H2O: portable benchtop analyser
- AC universal power adapter with USB connector
- CD-ROM with:
- software (demo-version)
- operating instructions
- passive analogue output 4-20 mA (max. 30 V DC power supply by customer)
- data cable
- software licence code for instant documentation
- pressure sensor with automatic dewpoint correction
- vacuum pump, built-in includes battery and external charger
Other models, options and accessories available on request.