WITT Pressure regulating station 1x1 or manually changeable 2x1 for central gas supplies.
Every pressure regulating station 100% tested.
- pressure regulating station completely mounted and tested
- stationary or to fit on bundles
- quick and easy wall mounting
- compact robust design
- suitable for connection with bundles
- manifold pressure regulator according to DIN EN ISO 7291
Operation / Usage:
The pressure regulating station ensures continuous gas supply and control of a pipeline, which is connected with pipeline outlets and reduces the risk of accidents. Supplying from single cylinders is no longer necessary.
- A supply by single cylinders is not available.
- 1x1 pressure regulating station 386NPL
- 2x1 pressure regulating station 386NPL manually changeable
- maximally available up to 3x1 (on request)
high pressure gate valve 1x or 2x dependant on option
1x pressure regulator with blow off valve
1x ball valve in the outlet
- complete mounted and tested on stainless steel plate
- flush valve
- second outlet and/or up to 60 bar outlet pressure (special equipment)
- flexible hose standards for connection of pressure regulating station with gas supply (cylinder, gas cylinder manifolds, bundles, ...), adapter suitable for bundle connections
- screw connection for pipe (soldering end, WITTFIX, welding end)
- pressure gauge with contacts
- safety device 85-30 according to DIN EN ISO 5175-1 against gas backflow and flashback
Company certified to ISO 9001
Designed for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 13/20 and CGA G-4.4: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Cleaned for Oxygen Service in accordance with EIGA 33/18 and CGA G-4.1: Cleaning of Equipment for Oxygen Service