Gas mixing systems for 2 defined gases, designed for variable processes with a mixing range from 5-92%. See other ranges on the data sheet.
FLEX: adjustable, for 2-component gas mixtures.
Using a new mixing technology, no receiver is required.
MG 25 capacity range up to approx. 22 Nm3/h.
MG 45 capacity range up to approx. 46 Nm3/h.
MG 75 capacity range up to approx. 68 Nm3/h.
MG 95 capacity range up to approx. 90 Nm3/h.
MG 125 capacity range up to approx. 135 Nm3/h.
For the exact pressure and flow capacity ratios, please refer to the data sheet.
- high mixing accuracy
- avoids the need to stock multiple pre-mixes (cost-saving)
- does not require receiver (cost- and space-saving)
- inlet gas filters protect the device against impurities
- pneumatic operating principle, no electrical connections required
- mixed gas production from 8 l/min to the max. flow
- robust, compact design
- panel for wall mounting
- minimal maintenance required
- a mixing valve with a control knob and %-scale provides infinitely variable mixture settings (FLEX)
High process reliability:
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of withdrawal fluctuations (in permitted range)
- fail-safe design (unit shuts down on failure of either gas supply)
- lockable to prevent tampering (FLEX)
- alarm module AM3: integrated inlet pressure monitoring with digital display for pressure (with analog pressure transmitters) plus optical alarm, adjustable alarm limits, obligation of acknowledgement, protection of alarms, interfaces for controlling external alarms etc. - electrical connections required
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Our gas mixers are always customised to the needs of the costumer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realise them.