Gas terugslagklep ULTRA 30
Datablad Offerte aanvraag
Ultra performance bescherming tegen gasterugslag: compact, stil, ideaal voor lagedruk gastoepassingen. Openingsdruk ca. 5 mbar, werkdruk tot 16 bar, G / NPT 1.1/2"
Dit model is ook in RVS leverbaar
WITT non-return valves for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow. Flow-optimised valve system causes very low pressure drop at minimal noise emission. Every non-return valve 100% tested.
- a spring loaded non-return valve prevents back feeding of gases which could lead to unwanted gas mixtures
- low pressure drop – using complex valve assembly with low opening pressures (ca. 5 mbar)
- stainless steel filter (100 μm) in the gas inlet protects the non-return valve against dirt contamination, extending the service life
- flow-optimised valve system for:
- ultra low pressure drop
- minimal noise emission
- no leaks – using of a spring loaded valve assembly with elastomer sealing
- in accordance to DIN EN ISO 5175-2
- available in brass or stainless steel
- diverse applications – useful for many technical gases
- reduce installation costs – the spring loaded valve is not affected by gravity and may be installed in any orientation
Operation / Usage
- non-return valves are used to protect equipment and pipelines against dangerous reverse gas flow. Use is possible for applications according to EN 746-2
- WITT non-return valves may be mounted in any position / orientation
- in ambient temperatures above -20 °C / 68 °F and below +70 °C / 158 °F
- annual testing of the non-return valve and body leak tightness is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- non-return valves are only to be serviced by the manufacturer
Company certified according to ISO 9001
and PED 2014/68/EU Module H
CE-marked according to PED 2014/68/EU
Hier vindt u de belangrijkste downloads van het product
Heeft u advies nodig ?
Wij bellen u terug!